Monday, March 4, 2019

Busy :)

The past couple of months have been crazy.  I feel like we've had a snow day every week or I've been home with a sick child.  Zachary competed in his second academic bowl.  He really enjoyed being a part of the team.  I turned 38 at the end of January and got to celebrate with a great group of friends.  The kids partied for Valentine's Day, and we finished basketball with the Suns.  Bethany started taking riding lessons, and she loves it!  I'll have to get some videos of her in action.  This past weekend was Affirming the Faith at our church, and I got to have a booth with information about the Kingdom Kids program and Mision Para Cristo.  It was so fun to talk to so many different people!  While I was in a warm building, Aaron took the kids to a Fun Run for our school district.  Even though it was cold, I think they enjoyed themselves.












No comments:

Post a Comment