January's half over, so I felt the need to get some pictures posted. Alyssa lost her first tooth a couple of weeks ago, on the bottom. I didn't even know it was loose until she showed me...I guess that's what happens when you're the third child. Zachary's been practicing with his new clip on skates, and he's also been playing basketball. His team is the Suns, and it's really hard to get action shots. The girls are doing gymnastics, and Bethany has been leading us in workouts before bed. Ha!
This past weekend we spent some time in Texas. Gigi took us to the Dallas Zoo, and I got to hold my new niece, Abigail. We all love her so much! My cousin, Angie, got married on Saturday. I'd say the new year is off to a good start.
This past weekend we spent some time in Texas. Gigi took us to the Dallas Zoo, and I got to hold my new niece, Abigail. We all love her so much! My cousin, Angie, got married on Saturday. I'd say the new year is off to a good start.















No comments:
Post a Comment