I've had a lot of down time since I had hip surgery a week ago. I guess I've been living with a torn hip for months and didn't know it, but now I'm ready to get physical therapy started. We celebrated Bethany and Zachary turning 10 yesterday. I searched back on my old blog and came across a time line of everything we went through to get pregnant. I had a dye test to see if my tubes were blocked back in June 2007. There was a lot of testing, medicine, shots, and 3 failed IUIs. In March 2009 we were in an IVF research study. We used the two good embryos, and then October 25, 2009 I was in the hospital having Bethany and Zachary on a Sunday. On November 8, 2009 we brought home our twin blessings!
We let Bethany have a slumber party with a few friends a couple of weeks ago. Zachary will get his own celebration when football dies down. I can't believe Halloween is this week, and then it will be Alyssa's 6th birthday! This is by far my favorite time of year :)












No comments:
Post a Comment