Thursday, February 4, 2016

Bob Hodges

Today would have been my grandad's 92nd birthday.  He's already been gone 6 months, but I'm still trying to get used to his absence.  I really miss him!  Here's the last picture I have of him with all three kids, which was right before we moved.


If you didn't know Grandad, he was the best example of a Christian I think I've ever known.  I went to his house after he passed away, and all of his notes and bibles were still laid out in his living room just the way he left them.  Whenever he got up to speak in a worship service, he'd bring his little notecard.  I don't think he ever looked at them though because all the scriptures were in his head.  I love that I have a video of him from church that tells a little of his story.  Here's a short part...

No comments:

Post a Comment