Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Guests

We had lots of visitors this past weekend, which means lots of playtime.  The kids have been using their imaginations lately, and sometimes I don't go up to the playroom for an hour or two because they're playing so quietly.  That also means there's going to be a huge mess to clean up, but someday I'll miss cleaning up all the toys!

In other news, my grandad Hodges is in the hospital after falling last Friday.  He broke a hip but won't be having surgery.  The biggest concern was his low sodium levels, which seems to be under control now.  The other issue is a lung infection, so please be praying for the doctors to make the right decisions about his care.  He'll probably be going to Kindred in Grapevine, which is a rehab place/nursing home.  Thank you to all of those back in Texas who have visited him.

I love getting hugs!

Captain America being serious :)

Papa and Gigi brought a fun toy.

Alyssa loves her cousin, Katie.

Zachary and Randal kept busy building with legos.

Bethany got some skates from a new neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment