We're back from Hawaii! I'm starting with my favorite pictures from the trip, which is from the Sea Life Park. I've always wanted to swim with dolphins, and it was as amazing as I thought it would be. The darker one behind Aaron is actually a wholphin (half whale and half dolphin). Of-course it wouldn't be a trip to Hawaii without getting pineapple ice cream, and we celebrated our 10th anniversary a couple of months late with a nice dinner at Roy's. We ate lots of yummy food, and we even got to go whale watching...you can see the tail in one picture. It was actually a mommy and baby humpback whale. We ended our trip by climbing Diamond Head, and Aaron cooked our last dinner at a restaurant with a community grill. It was a super relaxing vacation, AND our house sold while we were gone! Now it's back to the real world.

No comments:
Post a Comment