I was just going to post pictures, and then I thought I should go into detail because being a mom has tested me lately. Someday I'll miss the tantrums, the crumbs on the floor, the lack of privacy, the fighting, and the many other wonderful things about being a mommy. My biggest struggle is with Bethany because I guess she's the most like me. Getting ready in the morning has become my least favorite part of the day. Zachary is so much easier, and he was super excited about western day at school. Bethany changed about three times before being satisfied, and you can see in the picture she still wasn't happy. Like I said, I know I'll look back and miss these days, but right now I could use a vacation!
 |
| The "little dragons" are showing off their belts. |
 |
| He's all smiles dressed as a bad guy. |
 |
| This picture describes our morning perfectly. |
 |
| Alyssa is now 14 months old, weighs 23 pounds, and is WALKING! |
No comments:
Post a Comment