Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014

I set this blog up a while back, and I'm just now getting around to my first post.  Three kids must keep me busy!  As most of you know, we lost our dog a couple of months ago.  We definitely miss Rudy, but we're moving on.  Speaking of moving, Aaron's going to be starting an office with the company he works for in Oklahoma City, which means we'll be moving to the Edmond area probably in May.  We'll be celebrating our 10 year anniversary next month and plan on going to Hawaii in March before the move.  I know 2015 will bring many new adventures for our family, especially with the twins starting kindergarten next fall.  I hope to keep everyone updated, so keep checking for the latest Rader news!

The kids were excited to open presents with their cousins.

We snapped a picture with Grandma and Grandpa before leaving.

Here's a picture with most of Aaron's family.

Christmas wouldn't be complete without a visit from Jill.

No comments:

Post a Comment